In today’s audio you’ll hear a bit of a nosey background, but this is not the thing to pay attention to the sound is in the message, and not in the backgound of the message. be mindful , and be attentive to listen with you heart, and discern this message with an open heart to receive what you need from it, and if it helps you in any way share it forward with another woman that needs it.
Here are some key point to take away from todays message.
- Know how to emtionally turn off whatever is feeding the negativity in your life
- Learn how to deal with your emotions in a mature, and healthy way
- Be clear about where you are in your emotional state as of right now
- Know how to exist from a hinderance that is sucking the light out of you
- Learn to take time in prayer to dedicate time with God to know where you are
- Be very mindful to be honest with the peopl in your life while your are healing
Never eject yourself from the healing process emotionally. It is always important to cause you mind to lead, and to allow your heart to have some down time just between you and God. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a little selfish while you are healing emotionally from what ever it is that you are going through.
S/N: It’s always a good habit to journal along the way in your heal process so that can look back, and see where you have healed from.
If you need to reach out please do not hesitate to send Me a message
Hello! My name is Jereè and I began this BLOG to share my journey as a Woman unapologetically as I start the process of mending the pieces of my broken life with God’s help by sharing my life #UnMended while Baring the deepest parts of myself has been very hard, but is so worth it in the end to see the woman I’ll become. So Cheers to healing, and to celebrating my freedon as a woman, in love, in life, and in faith. May you also grow from what I’ve grown from. Xo Jereè