in today’ssocitey, and culture there are a lot of pressures that you maybe surrounded in but to stay true to you faith i’ve put together a list of things that has helped me in the last trying seasons in my life.
There has never been a better time to refocus your attention of doing amazing things while waiting on God. Life does not have to be boring, and or lonely in a sense while you are waiting on God to fulfill His promises to you. In fact there is a greater need for your talents in the Kingdon as you wait for God to enlarge your territory.
Have you ever considered why God is allowing the wait to be extended in this time in your life?
Let’s get to the subject of the title of this post. Without further or due here are 14 things you can achieve while waitng on God.
- Spend intentional time with God in the morning time.
- Join the 5 A.M club, and begin your worship early than usual
- There is a great benefit of getting before God in the most earliest time in the morning
- Journal after you pray
- Get into the meat of your bible, and quiet your mind so that you can hear what God is speaking in the volummes of the passage of the scriptues that you are reading
2. Schedule a day of the week to fast
- Fasting will help you become discipline in qhile you are waiting on God. It will also help to awakne your discernment more on what you need to know in the spirit realm, and while you are around people that is trying to pull a fast one on you.
- You have to know that fasting is not to help you to get things to move in a faster place while your’re aiting but to help keep you obedient in your ways before the Father.
- This is also is a self discipline that should be apart of your life in order to prepare for the next level that God will have you enter into.
3. Letting go of toxic relationships
- Sometimes it maybe hard to let some people go due to the time you have spent with them, and the way that you feel about them but when it is time to close that dor sis you have to slam it shut, and allow God to throow away the key permanently .
- The leveo of dyfunction sometimes in a relationship sometime can seem normal because you may have been raised in the same dyfunction as a child but this is not an excuse to live in it as an adult. Sis you have to make better decisios for yourself.
- There is always something in God’s hands when we let go of what is not right for us. Sometime this is hard ot see because we get fixated on what is currently in front of us.
4. Adjusting into the season that you are currently in is important for your growth as a woman
- It’s important to not look at how your current circumstances are but merely keeping your heart, and mind set on the promise that God has already promised you.
- Detering from the old habits that you use to associate yourself with is important in this season for you to totally draw away from.
- seeking clarity over your journey will help you deal with things along the way in your next season.
- Feeding your vision daily, and focusing on the positive hings in your life.
5. Stretching, and growing
- When you are allowing God to stretch you even when it seemsl like the most uncomfortabless thing in the enktire world to go through.
- Knowing when not to fold. This is a very import thing to learn because you’ll learn different postures of how to lay before God in your wilderness season.
- The greatest test you will find in your current season is finding yourself outgrowing the excuse of not desiring to get things done, whle just forcing yourself to shut off all distractions, and fulfilling the agenda on your to-do list of things.
6. Getting to know yourself again
- Sis there is always a time where you get lost within yourself seasons. Why? because you are forever learning, and finding yourself in God.
- It is so important that you take the proper steps to rediscover who oyu are as a woman, and never allow her to be left on the back in of the burner again.
- Nothing comes easy in any season that you will face so make sure that you are hitting the reset button in maintaining nuturing yourself, and the health of your mind, body, and spirit.
7. Remain consistent
- I cannot stress enough how much it matter to your purpose to remain consistent in pushing yourself in birthing your vision into reality.
- Sis you have to lay every weight aside that is trying to make you think that your vision is too big to be done. Instead take every opportunity to build what God has given you.
- Use what you already have, and do not dwell on the things that you do not have.
- When you begin to flourish in what you have been working on remember to always be humble, and never grow the big head.
- Be a help to the people that God has positioned you to help in this season.
- Show love to the loveless.
9. Be courageous
- When you feel like something is off in your mood, and you can place your finger on what it is turned that things around, and enocourage yourself even if you are feeling defeated remember what God did for the 3 Hebrew boys.
- You always have to remember that even when God is silent He still sees your efforts even when nno one is clapping for you.
- be so vigilant that the enemy has no choice but to back away from you.
10. Learn More
- When you are entering in the stage of excelling in your God given gifts there is always time to learn more to grow in the field that you are walking in.
- Do not compromise in this season just because someone else might be exploring the same lane as you are in. God has given you the tools just like He has given her the tools to win.
- Be patient with yourself, and grind, and elevate yourself in the word of.God daily.
11. Find resources that fit your vision
- Connect with women that are already in the same field that you are growing in, and pick their brains for wisdom, and information that will help you in the long run.
- Maintain a sense of self discipline when it comes to prematurely dishing out information to soon about your vision/bsiness.
- Guard your time with certain people that God has not told you to communicate with, and do not be resistent with the people that He has sent to help you.
12. Encourage yourself when you feel down
- There will be times where you will have those lonely days, and sis I want to remind you that you cannot allow the waiting to beat you up instead encourage your heart with the promise that God has you waitng on. He will come through.
- Remember there will always be time to watch a lifetime movie in your day so dont feel bad about pausing to take a mental break.
- You you begin to feel like you’re not good enough to accomplish the things that you are working towards just remember you can do all things through Christ who has strengthen you.
13. Find your time
I cannot stress enough how important it is to find what time works for you in the day to work on your vision. remember you are not like anyone else, and everything will not work for what you are doing.
- Be mindful to work in a quiet area, and pray before you begin.
- Never allow a hindering word in your day to distance you from keeping the time that you have set.
14. Be paitent with yourself
Learning to be patient with yourself for most people is not something that is easily done. Trust me I know this all too well because I sometimes beat myself up at times when I do not complete things on my list before the sun goes down. I always have to remind myself that there is a tomorrow.
Be steady in grace, and give grace to your process.
See yourself above what the enemy tries to tell you what you are.
Hello! My name is Jereè and I began this BLOG to share my journey as a Woman unapologetically as I start the process of mending the pieces of my broken life with God’s help by sharing my life #UnMended while Baring the deepest parts of myself has been very hard, but is so worth it in the end to see the woman I’ll become. So Cheers to healing, and to celebrating my freedon as a woman, in love, in life, and in faith. May you also grow from what I’ve grown from. Xo Jereè