Let’s Talk About Over Eating, And Its Hang Ups
I remember binge eating to my stomach literally wanted to erupt out of my body I was in so much physcial, and emotional pain at the time that I did not care if was sinking into a food coma. I was just trying to fill a void that was so bg in my life. Have you ever been there? Today is trauma of over eating resurface by in my life, and try to over exert its way back inside of my life. Why? I did not know at first, but I did pay close attention to my behavior, and my food intake.
A moment of honest
When I sat down today to work one on project that I was doing for one of my clients I felt fine until this rush of indulgance rush within me, andk I could not contain myself. This was my in-take of food in less that one hour.
Eight half sandwiches
And to make myself feel better a chocolate Slim Fast for the guilty thoughts of the food I just consumed.
I really felt discussed to a point, and told myself that I had binged eaten in forever. So why now?
- I know that this journey that I am traveling gets “Lonely.”
- I know that i go in, and out of the emotions of “Missing my husband.”
- I Know that coming out of a situation-ship with that “Guy” really did a number on how i view myself as a woman.
- I know that sometimes I find myself living in “Comparison” to other woman, and how their life is blossoming.
- I know that with me being in “Transition” in waitng on my next move in God has in a little jittery.
- I know that I want to excel faster in my career, and I am growing patients slowly.
There are a lot of different reason why you may or may not notice the way you overly consume food, and if you are being legit honest with yourself, and know that you need to pull back a tidbit from the dinner table her are some scriptures that will hold you accountable daily.
10 BIBLE VERSES ABOUT OVEREATING THAT WILL GIVE YOU VICTORY!
1. 1 Thessalonians 5:6 (ESV) So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and be sobe
2. Matthew 5:16 (NLT) Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled.
3. Psalm 81:10 (ESV) I am the Lord your God, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it.
4. Proverbs 23:2 (ESV) When you sit down to eat with a ruler, observe carefully what is before you, and put a knife to your throat if you are given to appetite.
5. Ephesians 6:12 (ESV) For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
6. Psalm 145:15 (ESV) The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food in due season.
7. John 6:27 (NLT) But don’t be so concerned about perishable things like food. Spend your energy seeking the eternal life that the Son of Man can give you. For God the Father has given me the seal of his approval.8. Colossians 2:20-21 (NLT) You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the spiritual powers of this world. So why do you keep on following the rules of the world, such as, “Don’t handle! Don’t taste! Don’t touch!”?9. Proverbs 25:16 (ESV) If you have found honey, eat only enough for you, lest you have your fill of it and vomit it.10. 1 Thessalonians 5:23 (ESV) Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
How are you going to begin your healthy intentional eating habits?
Start appreciating your body daily by eating to live, and not eating to be full
Start by watching what you place in your temple, eat the right things that will propel you body for longevity for your life expansion
Start walking thirty – fourty minutes per day to allow your body to get in the rhythm of change
Start supplementing you meals with less bulky foods, and more light food at night
Remember nothing changes if you do not element the change witinin yourself
Tonight I want to eat something heavy so I say out hat I want to eat, and I took a nap, but in that four to five hour nap I found myself changing my mind of how, and what I wanted to eat. So I put the sandwich, and chips back, and I ate a small portion of oat meal, a small yogurt, and I am going to drink my slim fast to curve my eating.
How do you track your eating habits?
I have a diet / fitness journal called “Fit Happens” I have has it for almost two years, and i have been using it on, and off; but now I am. going to use it daily to track my progress. What I like about it most is I has moments of gratitude, and focuses on daily goals as well.
if you need an accountability partner please do not hesitate to reach out I am here for it all, and I will hold you hand while we both walk this thing out together. There is nothing wrong with needing a little help to push you in the right direction into a beautiful journey in your life.
As always choose God, and choose to be free from the things that distract you from Hm.