Love Doesn’t Fade Like That
What is love?
Some define it as a lasting feeling, and or action that you’ll never get the same experience with each person that you come across. Love is what love does, and it’s a cliche saying but in all actuality, it’s really the truth.
The number ballet on my heart sometimes is “Mid-night Train To Georgia.” I can listen to this song and think about the worth of the relationship, and I can absolutely understand where the heart of the song is coming from.
Here is my key point on not yourself to be in a compromising situation when rekindling an old love that never faded.
- Be honest with your partner about your deal-breakers when it comes to not moving forward in the relationship
- Be open to knowing that your partner might have changed for the better because you may not have seen them for some time, and people do change, and you’ll have to relearn that person again.
- Be ready to receive new objectives when it comes to seeing things differently this time around in the relationship
- Be so focused on you right now that when the love blooms even deeper than it did before that it will just hit your heart all at once
- Be intentional this time, and do not be afraid to open up your heart again to the love you once knew
Ladies I want to hear from you on this topic in the comment and do not be shy to drop some advice to other women that might need to hear a different perspective on this topic.