Sometimes I wonder to myself will I ever get out of this drought that I am in. I felt like this for a long while, and I stopped trying to exscape the thought of whether purpose is for me or not. I cannot even get a prayer out of my mouth, and it has been like 2 months since I really talked to God.
I was really hoping that this sesson would end on me releasing whatever I picked up along the way, but to my surprise I am still stuck in this same dead spiritual position, and I do not see myself coming out anytime soon. I really am not understand why God’s grace is sufficient even after all the things that i have done that I said I’d never to while being still married on paper to someone that I use to love, and be in love with.
Here’s where I am….
- I am in a whole relationship with someone whom I absolutely adore, and he adores me.
- I am in no way ending it, because I am safe in where my heart is with him,
- I am allowing this to slowly form without rushing into anything without it being on both ends.
- I am mad at myself because my prayer life is not in any way where it usually is.
- I am releasing the most transparent parts of myself, because I do not want to stay in this state.
- I am challenging myself to get back up, and get back focused on my potential, and my purpose.
- i am however a little bit depressed, because I am currently an unbalanced woman.
- I am seeking to heal my heart, and while doing that the hearts of other women.
Then There’s the other side of me!
Sometimes i wish I could turn back the hadns of time, and just slap myself for being so weak minded as a wife, and as a woman. The first time that he cheated, and the first time that we separated I should have learned from his actions, and I should have filed for divorce.
The mind of a woman….
As a Woman, and friend I always find myself giving the most profound advice, but when it comes to giving, and following advice for my own life I often tend to back track, and try to see the hope in a hopeless situation. Does this makes me a bad person for trying to see the good in someone?
I guess this is life for me right now.
There are some chapters in my life that are unfolding right now that I am adjusting to, and there are a lot of chapters in my life that have ended, and I do not want to ever read again. I am learning to try to take each day as they come, and to cherish the people in my life that loves me for me.
Hello! My name is Jereè and I began this BLOG to share my journey as a Woman unapologetically as I start the process of mending the pieces of my broken life with God’s help by sharing my life #UnMended while Baring the deepest parts of myself has been very hard, but is so worth it in the end to see the woman I’ll become. So Cheers to healing, and to celebrating my freedon as a woman, in love, in life, and in faith. May you also grow from what I’ve grown from. Xo Jereè